Ambiente Systems UK has been trading since 2006 and specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of underfloor heating systems.
While we list our ‘live’ vacancies on our website, our vision for Ambiente Systems UK is to be recognised within the industry as one of the leading manufacturers of underfloor heating systems. This would mean offering a superior product and fanatical customer service. Therefore, we are always looking for individuals with the right attitude and experience within our industry.
If you have a good knowledge of construction methods and materials in addition to relevant experience of underfloor heating systems, drive and ambition to become passionate about our business, we will still be happy to review your CV to see if there might be an opportunity for you to join the team at Ambiente Systems UK either now or in the future.
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter about the type of role and salary expectation that you are looking for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position
Ambiente currently has a vacancy for a Sales Executive – Do you have experience in the Underfloor Heating industry? Are you passionate about success and driven by results? We would love to hear from you…..
The Sales Executive role is a challenging yet rewarding role, focusing on the development of new business in the growing Underfloor Heating market. The successful candidate must have a high level of self-motivation and be able to work both individually and as a team.
The sales process is a technical one, and it is of utmost importance that this candidate has an ability and aptitude to understand the technical side of our products, to the degree that they can explain it to a customer. Training will of course be provided initially to teach this.
Salary based on experience with results-based commission, Free company lunch.
Apply for this position
This office based role requires a motivated, proactive and enthusiastic team member to support and work closely with, the Business Development Manager for this team. With ambitious growth plans and continued potential within the UFH market you will be able to directly influence both sales and customer service excellence within your dedicated region.
The successful candidate will need previous experience of a sales environment, customer care excellence and be competent in using Microsoft Office (full training will be given on the use of our internal IT systems) An experience of working within the plumbing & heating industry will be an advantage as will a strong knowledge of portfolio and sales approach.
Key Role Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within Sales
- Good and workable knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good numerical skills and commercial awareness
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Positive, proactive, punctual and enthusiastic
- Respond to new opportunities and lead generation to relevant Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Make daily calls in-line with agreed KPi’s
- Focus on upselling and customer retention through execution of sales analysis, account planning and customer care excellence
- Develop a high level of expertise of the company’s product portfolio becoming a strategic resource for our customers
- Strive to exceed customer expectations
- Act as a point of contact, managing the inbox and calendar of the BDM ensuring that key information has been provided and that enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Provide sales analysis within your region and report on drop in spends, product lines etc.
- Deal with smaller, routine orders from taking the initial enquiry through to delivery
- Act as a point of contact: dealing with correspondence, reactive client queries and telephone calls
- Handling of, and taking responsibility for enquiries (both internally and externally), providing essential documentation and advice where necessary.
- Interpersonal and team-working skills
- You will need to develop skills to understand underfloor heating systems and controls
- Full UK Driving Licence